- A mobile bakery is used for bread baking in field conditions.
- Baking with the mobile bakery includes the different steps involved in the process: kneading, dividing, rounding, manual forming, fermentation (rising), baking and natural cooling.
- The system is fully autonomous for power with its diesel generator.4
- The system is fully autonomous for power with its diesel generator.
- The complete unit is filed in a 40 ft container.
- The unit is compact and can be displayed in a very short time.
1 x Rotating Oven Operators.
1 x Dough Kneading Machine (Spiral Mixer) 1 x Volumetric Dough Divider
1 x Dough Rounding Machines
1 x Fermentation Compartment
1 x 2 Tray Trolleys (16 Trays)
1 x Air Condition
1 x Diesel-powered generator.
2 x Water tank (Clean / Waste Water).
Model / Specs
Baking Capacity in 1 Hour:
100 kg of bread / 500 Bread of 200 g.
Baking Capacity in 8 Hour:
800 kg of bread / 4000 Bread of 200 g.
Width With Expanding Service Area
- All the interior walls and the ceiling and floor are clad in stainless steel to ensure compliance with the strictest hygiene requirements under field conditions.
- The bakery is fully electric-powered and it is entirely autonomous with its own diesel-powered generator.
- All these features are changeable depending on the demand.
WARRANTY: One years warranty against defect of manufacturing and assembly.