- A mobile bakery is used for bread baking in field conditions.
- Baking with the mobile bakery includes the different steps involved in the process: kneading, dividing, rounding, manual forming, fermentation (rising), baking and natural cooling.
- The system is fully autonomous for power with its diesel generator.
- The complete unit is filed in a 20 ft container.
- The unit is compact and can be displayed in a very short time.
- It is transportable on Lorries, Train, Ship, Aircraft a d can be airlifted by helicopter.
1 x 10 Tray Capacity (400 x 600 mm)
1 x Fermentation Compartment
1 x Dough Kneader (80 kg Spiral Mixer)
1 x Volumetric Divider ( 150 – 770 gr.)
1 x Power Generator
1 x Working Bench ( Stainless Steel), 2 x Hot Water Unit (2 x 34 lt.) 1 x Air Conditon.
|Length x Width x Height||:||6100 x 2590 x 2440 mm.|
|Baking Capacity||:||Breads of 0,200 kg|
|in 1 hour||:||30 kg of bread in 1 hour (150 breads of 0.200 kg)|
|in 8 hours||:||240 kg of bread in 8 hours (1200 breads of 0,200 kg)|