IDX 02 is an Automatic Water Dosing Mixing Device that accurately measures and controls the flow of water & regulates water temperature in various applications, ensuring efficiency, cost savings, and environmental friendliness.
IDX 02 Water Dosing Mixing Device, effortlessly manages the water quantity in liters and regulates the temperature, automatically halting operations when the desired amount is achieved. It provides a real-time display of the water volume utilized during the entire process. Additionally, it conveniently stores the cumulative water consumption in its memory, enabling users to conveniently retrieve this data at a later time.
- Dual Water Inlet
- Water Usage Tracking
- User-Friendly Interface
- Microprocessor-Based Control Electronics
- Compatibility with Pre-Cooling Devices
- Calibration Systems
- Accurate Dosing
- Accurate Water Temp. Control
- Durable Construction
- Cost-Effective Solution
- Capacity: 0 – 999.9 litres.
- Flow Rate: 40 l / min.
- Dosing Precision: ± 2%.
- Temperature Regulation Range: 0 – 60 C°
- Working Inlet Pressure: 0 – 10 Bar.
- Degree Reading Precision: ± 2C°
- Max inlet temperature: 0 – 50 C°
- Calibration: Yes.
- Electric Power: 0,25 kW
- Voltage: 220V(AC) ±10% | 50 Hz
- Dimensions: 280 x 300 x 100 mm.
- Machine Weight: 4.5 kg.
BENEFITS & ADVANTAGES
- Precise water measurement for consistent results
- Improved product consistency and dough quality
- Enhanced food safety and workplace hygiene
- Easy to use and cost-effective
- Reduced manual labor and improved workplace safety
- Environmentally friendly water usage and waste reduction
- Increased Efficiency & Productivity
AREA OF USE
- Food Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Industrial Textile
- Raw Material Production
- Cosmetics Industry
- IDX 02 Device
- Food Grade Hose
- Stainless Steel Hook
- Filter & Nipple
- Power Cable
- User Manual
© 2023 All Rights Reserved.